Link Building Process
Our proven, repeatable and scalable link building service is managed by an expert team of SEOs, project managers and content writers. We take a very customized approach to each campaign, understanding that no two sites, industries or business aspirations are the same. We start with a competitive keyword analysis and campaign readiness assessment, focusing first on on-site optimization before we work to build a solid backlink profile. Our campaigns are broken into three phases: Start, Grow & Defend.
Months 1 to 6 After your backlink audit, we focus on easy quick wins for rapid ROI against low-competing keywords.
- Find the lowest hanging fruit for quick wins in the long-tail
- Solidify existing rankings with link expansion to key pillar pages
- Complete competitive analysis for determining budget and volume of backlink campaigns
- Work with dev teams to amend on-site issues such as slow load speed, CTA and UX blunders
Months 7-12 Expand site keyword position rankings from long-tail searches to vanity stem terms with greater search volume
- Enhance continued traffic growth by targeting more "money" keywords, focusing always on positive ROI
- Continue to expand and diversify the overall backlink profile, keeping with white-hat best practices
- Use more on-site content production to secure natural, earned links from blog posts, announcements and newsworthy pieces
- Work more on enhancing IP, domain and anchor text diversity with new backlink growth
Months 13-24 Maintain the ground you've won by continuing to build out links for relevant phrases, ensuring you block out the competition from future encroachment.
- Source and procure links by adding them from a more diverse and varied source of publishers and websites relevant to your niche, growing your link profile
- Continue to sprinkle links to relevant and timely pages and posts to ensure your content continues to appear relevant in search for your industry phrases
- Seek expanded keywords and phrases to continue search growth won during Start and Grow Phases
- Continue to stay apprised of new SEO development, applying new best practices